Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dennis Dennis is offline

Default where do i turn on the text boundariies

why dosn't microsoft stop fiddling with word and changing the bloody
goalposts of learning with every new version. obviously the progranners are
not users and are paid to confuse every one all over again after getting
familiar with a version.

All previous versions had text boudaries option that could be ticked to make
visible NOT THIS ONE as far as I can detect. Not even any refernce to its
loss from help!

keep it simple and standard swhould be the motto