Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cstorm Cstorm is offline

Default New documents don't show header/footer parts of page ... why?

One day, I opened up a new document and (in 'whole page' view) I noticed that
the paper was an odd shape - too short to be a simulated 8-1/2 x 11 letter
size. Additionally, the cursor was blinking at the apparent top of the page.

If I go to the menu bar and select 'Show header/footer', then the rest of
the paper page appears and all is back to normal. But I have to do this every
time I open a new document, and it's annoying!

What's the setting to fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Move your cursor to the edge of the "page". When it changes shape, click
once.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...720131033.aspx

--

JoAnn Paules