Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fill-in Form General Questions Fill-in Form General Questions is offline

Default Electronic Signature

Currently we have a paper form that needs to be signed by several senior
managers. I have created a word template so the form can be filled online. I
don't want to go through getting digital certificates so they can sign the
form electronically, but I want them to be able to sign off on the form for
the other managers to be able to see who has signoff so far. The file is
stored in our sharepoint drive.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
On Request On Request is offline

How about a text line that says: "I certify that I have signed this
document" by I.M. Manager. This is kind of an 'honor system' but if I.M.
Manager types this line and his/her name, it should be respected, right?