Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JeffreyBee JeffreyBee is offline

Default Remove Cover Page - Word 2007

Hello,

I use Word 2007 but save my files in the 97-2003 file format.

I am able to insert a predesigned cover page however I am unable to remove
the cover page as this option is dimmed. Even if I save the document in the
..docx format I am still unable to remove it.

The 2007 Help System tells me to click the Insert tab, click Cover pages in
the Pages group and then click Remove Currnet Cover Page however this does
not work as it is dimmed.

While I am sure this issue is related to the file format I am saving the
documents in I am wondering if there is a way to remove a cover page while
still saving in the 97-2003 format?

Thanks for any insight you can pass my way.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Put your cursor at the start of the document (after the cover page) enter
CTRL+SHIFT+HOME and press delete. It is now just a page like any other.