Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
e125 e125 is offline

Default Best Way to Make Questions for a Worksheet?

I would like to use Word 2003 to make a list of questions for my class. How
do I use Word 2003 to do this? I have created a character style for my answer
sheet that leaves the term(s) in bold and underline. However, when I select
all the instances of that answer style, the underline is removed--naturally.
I would like World to retain an underlined space for the students to write in
their answer by hand and, in the future, on a word document. Would it be best
to insert a field that would act as the line so that it will remain after I
have done the select "answer" style job?

Any advice on these questions would be much appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

How about using a table with borders selectively applied. You could format
the font in your answer style as hidden and control its display/printing by
setting the appopriate settings under ToolsOptions.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP