Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ian McKeag[_2_] Ian McKeag[_2_] is offline

Default {DATABASE} Field code for multiple databases

I am using the DATABASE field code to insert data from an Access table which
is fine.. However, I am using two of these, which opens the DB for both,
leaving two instances of the same DB open.

Is there anyway to only open the database once for both queries or even not
at all?

Muchos gracias,
Ian McKeag

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Reply posted to your later version/duplicate of this question.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk