Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
pjm pjm is offline

Default How do I convert Macros saved in Microsoft Word to Office 2007?

I saved my normal.dot file for my macros for the new install of Office 2007.
I copied them back and when I try the command to pull a macro up nothing
happens. My normal.dot file is showing I have 249kb in it. Is there
something I'm not doing properly to be able to access my macros?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Unless you put the old normal.dot file in the Word startup folder, Word 2007
will ignore it completely. The normal template for Word 2007 is normal.dotm.
Use the organizer to copy your macros from the old template. Whether your
macros will work in Word 2007 is another matter entirely. You will need to
test them.