Melanie

Default I just got office 2003, created a document, saved it, now i can't.

I don't know how to modify my document. I need help and i just bought this
laptop. HELP!
JulieD

Hi Melanie

the subject line got truncated so i'm not sure exactly what the problem is
.... but if it is that you can't find the document - open word, choose file
and down the bottom of the menu you should see the #1 and your document name
next to it ... click on this, hopefully it will open then you can change it
and use save as to put it somewhere you can find it again ...

if this isn't the problem, could you reply post with the problem in the
message body of your post

Cheers
JulieD

"Melanie" wrote in message
I don't know how to modify my document. I need help and i just bought this
laptop. HELP!

Chuck Davis

"Melanie" wrote in message
I don't know how to modify my document. I need help and i just bought this
laptop. HELP!

Melanie,

If you have Norton Antivirus, disable the Office Plug-in.