Default Is page # odd or even?

How do I use field codes to determine if the current page
number is odd or even?

Thanks, Troy
Margaret Aldis

Follow the pattern shown he

http://www.word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfl...nPgEndChap.htm

Note, though, that if you just want different header/footer formatting on
odd and even pages you can set up "Different odd and even" page layout.

--
Margaret Aldis - Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message
How do I use field codes to determine if the current page
number is odd or even?

Thanks, Troy

Greg

{IF{=mod({Page},2)}=1"Odd""Even"}