aida1intx

Default how do I print separate sections in a Word document

I have a document that contains 7 separate sections and I'd like to isolate a
section to print it. I can't seem to find a way to do that unless I
highlight the section I want and print that selection. Is there another way
to do this?
Jay Freedman

aida1intx wrote:
I have a document that contains 7 separate sections and I'd like to
isolate a section to print it. I can't seem to find a way to do that
unless I highlight the section I want and print that selection. Is
there another way to do this?

In the Print dialog, make an entry in the Pages box using an 's' in front of
the section number. For example, to print section 4, enter s4 in the box.

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...leSections.htm for more
about this.

--
Regards,