Bruno Leal

Default Diferent margins for each page!!!!!

How can i have diferent page margins for each page in my document?

i.e: my document has 4 pages

Page 1 = LEFT: 1cm, RIGHT: 1cm, TOP: 1cm, BOTTOM: 1cm
Page 2 = LEFT: 2cm, RIGHT: 2cm, TOP: 2cm, BOTTOM: 2cm
Page 3 = LEFT: 3cm, RIGHT: 3cm, TOP: 3cm, BOTTOM: 3cm
Page 4 = LEFT: 4cm, RIGHT: 4cm, TOP: 4cm, BOTTOM: 4cm

I know i can insert a section in the beginning of each page, but if i type
something before the section, it'll go down and change the next page margins.
I'd like something like linked textboxes where i type the text in the first
one and it'll automaticlly redirect to the second one and so on.

Gracias!
Daiya Mitchell

Word does have the ability to use linked text boxes. Look in Help for the
topic:
Create linked text boxes to continue a story elsewhere in the document

You cannot apply Margins formatting to a page, only to sections. Or if you
know which paragraphs need special formatting, you can get the equivalent of
margins by using Space Before, Space After, and Indents, all under Format |
Paragraph. But paragraphs also move as you edit.

If you want to know *why* you cannot format a page, only sections or
paragraphs, start he
http://daiya.mvps.org/wordpages.htm

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word