Deb22

Default am printing doc. with both orientations, need to print landscape .

I am printing multiple copies of a 100 page document that contains some
landscape oriented pages. I need the landscape pages to print out so that
the top of the page is on the left. Is there anyway to do this through WORD.
There are no printer settings related to this.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?RGViMjI=?=,

I am printing multiple copies of a 100 page document that contains some
landscape oriented pages. I need the landscape pages to print out so that
the top of the page is on the left. Is there anyway to do this through WORD.

You mean, you want the headers/footers oriented the same way throughout the
document? Word has no built-in functionality. But it usually works to put that
information into a frame (Forms toolbar) or table, rotate it 90 degrees, and
position it at the right (where the top of the page will be).

You need to remember to deactivate "Same as previous" for this landscape pages'
sections, and for the sections following these pages.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)