Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peg K

Default Treehouse font

Microsoft office
Word 2003
Windows XP

I recently replaced my old computer, which had the treehouse font on it. How
do I find this font for my new computer?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

No idea where you got that font in the first place. It has never been
offered with any Microsoft application or operating system.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Peg K" wrote in message
Microsoft office
Word 2003
Windows XP

I recently replaced my old computer, which had the treehouse font on it.
How
do I find this font for my new computer?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peg K

Is it possible to take the font from the old computer and put it on this one?
If so, how would one do that?

"Peg K" wrote in message
Microsoft office
Word 2003
Windows XP

I recently replaced my old computer, which had the treehouse font on it.
How
do I find this font for my new computer?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

It may have been part of another program but if you don't know that you
won't be able to install the program to get the font.

Did you try searching the web? There are more fonts out there than you can
shake a lot of sticks at. (I'm a font-aholic so I'm always tempted when I
surf on free font sites.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Peg K" wrote in message
Microsoft office
Word 2003
Windows XP

I recently replaced my old computer, which had the treehouse font on
it.
How
do I find this font for my new computer?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

A Google search on "treehouse font" (without quotes) yields
122,000 hits. Didn't try very hard, did you?

"Peg K" wrote in message

Microsoft office
Word 2003
Windows XP

I recently replaced my old computer, which had the treehouse font on
it.
How
do I find this font for my new computer?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I am always amazed at how easily I can find a free font that will satisfy my
design ideas. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]