Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Katie

Default Tracked changes is not working in the footnotes of my document

I have a document with text and footnotes in which I am tracking changes.
When I delete something from the text, the "deletion bubble" shows up in the
margin next to where I made the deletion. But when I delete something from
the footnotes, the "deletion bubble" shows up at the top of the page in a
completely random area. Can someone help me fix this so the deletion bubble
shows up next to where the deletion was made in the footnote itself?