Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
April

Default Labels

We have a lady in our office who uses the label maker through Word, however I
use Avery through Word. The following is her routine of making labels.....

Tools, Envelopes and Labels, New Document.

When I do this, I get the actual outline of the labels. She used to, but
not anymore. I have checked her settings, and they are the same as mine.
Can someone help me figure out what happened, and how to set her computer
back to show the outlines of the labels.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
April

Will these lines appear everytime she opens up Word?

Thanks,
April

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Table | Show Gridlines.

"April" wrote in message
We have a lady in our office who uses the label maker through Word,

however I
use Avery through Word. The following is her routine of making

labels.....

Tools, Envelopes and Labels, New Document.

When I do this, I get the actual outline of the labels. She used to, but
not anymore. I have checked her settings, and they are the same as mine.
Can someone help me figure out what happened, and how to set her computer
back to show the outlines of the labels.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

They will if Word has been closed with table gridlines displayed. It's a
global toggle setting.

"April" wrote in message
Will these lines appear everytime she opens up Word?

Thanks,
April

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Table | Show Gridlines.