Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
orpackfan

Default Can I see who I put on BCC list in a previously sent email?

Sent an email out to a list of people on BCC. Wanted to sent another
reminder to same people, but I cannot see who was on that BCC line. Anyway
to see this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Heide

To my (limited) knowledge, this can't be done, but you should try posting it
in the Outlook forum instead of Word.

"orpackfan" wrote:

Sent an email out to a list of people on BCC. Wanted to sent another
reminder to same people, but I cannot see who was on that BCC line. Anyway
to see this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Heide

But come to think of it, you may be able to see it in the original "sent"
message of the sent messages folder. Try opening it up completely (not just
in the preview window) to see if you can look at who was on the original list.

Good luck!

"orpackfan" wrote:

Sent an email out to a list of people on BCC. Wanted to sent another
reminder to same people, but I cannot see who was on that BCC line. Anyway
to see this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

View | All Headers