Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John

Default Print Quality

My print quality is poor when printing word documents. The print quality is
fine when I print Xcel documents or pages from the internet. The print
quality looks like a bad cartridge but I have changed that and reinstalled
the printer driver. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I am using XP
and Microsoft Office Pro 2003. Thanks, John
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Have you looked for updated printer drivers?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]