Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
temptypist temptypist is offline

Default how do I get my table row headers out of my page header?

I have a table that crosses several pages. I'm using the repeat header
function and everything is working fine. Then, suddenly, my table headers
jump up into the position where regular headers should be. I did not tell it
to do this. I do not want it to do this. I want the table BELOW the top
margin.

What should I do?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

See if http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm solves your
problem. If that's not the issue, and if your table suddenly won't break
across pages, make sure you haven't nudged it and made it wrapped; go to the
Table tab of Table Properties and make sure the wrapping is still set to
None.