Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Brd017 Brd017 is offline

Default Linking Word and Excel

I am attempting to link several tabs from the same excel file into one word
document. When I update the links from word it grabs only the one tab
multiple times in the document instead each one of the tabs. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

What do you mean by tabs? the tabs at the bottom of the worksheets? If so,
that is not the sort of thing to be linking.

How are you performing the linking. Best to just copy the cells in Excel,
then in Word, select PasteSpecial and check the Paste as Link radio button.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP