Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bruce Bruce is offline

Default Header row separates from table on last page of table

Hello,

I am working on a document with a large table (5 columns and about 20
pages). I have the header row repeating on the top of each page, and I have
"allow row to break across pages" unchecked. The table looks great until the
last page where there is only one text row. On the last page the header row
is at the top of the page and the text row is in the middle of the page with
a big space between them. If I add spaces below the last text row it moves
the row up to eventually meet with the header row. How can I fix this
problem.

Additioanlly, if try to type paragraphs on the last page of the table below
the table, a return gives me about 3 line spaces.

Nothing I have tried seems to fix either of these problems, I've been
messing with it for over an hour now.

Thanks for your help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bruce Bruce is offline

Figured it out. The table's alignment was set to vertical justify. I
changed the vertical alignment to "top" and it solved the problem.