Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kahuna Kahuna is offline

Default How do I leave the program open when no file is open?

How do I leave the program open when no file is open? My Word 2007 program
automaticall closes when the last document is closed requiring repeated,
lengthy, unnecessary reopening of the program.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Kahuna wrote:
How do I leave the program open when no file is open? My Word 2007
program automaticall closes when the last document is closed
requiring repeated, lengthy, unnecessary reopening of the program.

Use Ctrl+W or click Office button Close instead of using the X in the
upper right.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman