Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
melant melant is offline

Default Convert WordPerfect doc with macros into Word 2007 doc

I have a WordPerfect document that utilizes macros. When you open up the
template in WordPerfect, a box appears with seven categories in which the
template user must fill out. Then, after clicking okay, the information they
typed is automatically placed in the template. How do I convert this file to
a Word 2007 template or how do I create something similar in Word 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

melant wrote:
I have a WordPerfect document that utilizes macros. When you open up
the template in WordPerfect, a box appears with seven categories in
which the template user must fill out. Then, after clicking okay, the
information they typed is automatically placed in the template. How
do I convert this file to a Word 2007 template or how do I create
something similar in Word 2007?

Unfortunately there is no automatic conversion of WordPerfect macros to Word
macros; you'll have to rebuild the action from scratch, using a UserForm.
There's a short tutorial at
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userfo...eAUserForm.htm. If you need
more help with it, the newsgroup microsoft.public.word.vba.userforms
(http://www.microsoft.com/communities...ba.userform s)
is the place to ask.

--
Regards,