Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Colin Watson[_2_] Colin Watson[_2_] is offline

Default Plagiarism of documents

A Collegue of mine create's alot of our documentation, and I am wonding is
there anyway that we can put in a signature on a document, like you can with
an image, so that if the file is printed, rescanned, or edited in anyway, the
new document then created will still have this signature, which is not
visable to anyone.

Unless of course they know how to search for it, and remove it. Or is this
completely impossible.

Thanks

Colin
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

Sure just scan the signature as a jpeg and insert the same way you do a
picture. If you don't want the signature to be visible, why put it in in the
first place, though?

"Colin Watson" wrote:

A Collegue of mine create's alot of our documentation, and I am wonding is
there anyway that we can put in a signature on a document, like you can with
an image, so that if the file is printed, rescanned, or edited in anyway, the
new document then created will still have this signature, which is not
visable to anyone.

Unless of course they know how to search for it, and remove it. Or is this
completely impossible.

Thanks

Colin

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Colin Watson[_2_] Colin Watson[_2_] is offline

Sorry, Mabye didn't make it clear.

What I mean is, We have various clients, and documents are created. These
documents are then taken, ripped apart, and recreated for other clients. And
the person that done the orignals gets no recognition.

On an image, I can put in a watermark, so that even if the image is printer
off, and scanned, I will still be able to prove that I made the document.

Something like that I meant.

Kind Regards

Colin