Juco

Default missing border when printing...help required

How do I adjust the page borders for printing? I have a sheet with a border
around the 4 edges of the page, when I print the page the border is missing
from the bottom but can`t work out how to resolve this.

help appreciated
thanks

Shauna Kelly

Hi Juco

As a first step, see
The bottom of my pages don't print
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Juco" wrote in message
. uk...
How do I adjust the page borders for printing? I have a sheet with a
border
around the 4 edges of the page, when I print the page the border is
missing
from the bottom but can`t work out how to resolve this.

help appreciated
thanks

Juco

This is the settings but didnt` seem to wrk asuming I have done correctly. I
have attached a screen capture of my settings, I hope thats ok

"Shauna Kelly" wrote in message
Hi Juco

As a first step, see
The bottom of my pages don't print
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Juco" wrote in message
. uk...
How do I adjust the page borders for printing? I have a sheet with a
border
around the 4 edges of the page, when I print the page the border is
missing
from the bottom but can`t work out how to resolve this.

help appreciated
thanks

Attached Images

Please don't post attachments to this NG. It would have sufficed to tell us
the margin settings (in 1 KB instead of 87)

You have missed the point of the article. You must set your border to be
"From text" rather than "From edge of page," then adjust the margins as
required.

"Juco" wrote in message
. uk...
This is the settings but didnt` seem to wrk asuming I have done correctly.

have attached a screen capture of my settings, I hope thats ok

"Shauna Kelly" wrote in message
Hi Juco

As a first step, see
The bottom of my pages don't print