Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macasoga macasoga is offline

Default different margins for different pages without using section breaks

Is this possible? I want text to run from first page (with defined
margins/header) to second page (with different margins/header/footer)
without using section breaks.

The reason I dont' want to use section breaks is because if I copy and paste
text from one document to this document it will recognize it as one piece of
information and when it runs of to another page (or second page) €” it will
pick up the header and footer from the first page not the second page, unless
there is a section break manually inserted. I want this to be automatic
without having to insert a section break. Is that possible?