Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
domm domm is offline

Default finding ways to do a task with macros

i have a file with questions only and another file with answers only.I want
to write a macro such that for every corresponding question there is a
corresponding answer going right below it.Is it possible using macros?or if
VB script is involved can anyone tell me how this can be done ?.I'd like to
do this task in the questions document. I also want to know if this can be
done in a new document.I am using word 2003.please help me.
--
domm means business whenever he talks
you may thank god your father was born before you

Formulas 3 Ways Lenny Tables 1 August 30th 07 12:12 AM
how many ways to merge mails? r New Users 1 May 25th 06 04:36 AM
what are the 5 ways of POSITIONING art in Word? Skylar New Users 1 February 27th 06 09:12 PM
Word opens a doc 2 ways? Rooster Microsoft Word Help 10 October 14th 05 11:09 PM
Word's "helpful" ways Caty Microsoft Word Help 3 December 15th 04 08:45 PM