Tony

Default hyperlinks

I have a document that contains hyperlinks. These links are over a network
connect. Whenever I first connect the link it will work but, if I save and
close the document the next time I try the link it will not work. Is there
any reason for this or waht is the solution? If any questions on what I'm
talking about please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Word Heretic

G'day "Tony" ,

Use Alt+F9 to reveal field codes and check out what the path is to the
object - maybe word is using the INETFORMAT to force an absolute path.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Tony reckoned: