LindaB

Default Word 2003 Table Header Row won't repeat.

I have a table where I have marked to repeat the first row on each page. I
have sucessfully done this many times in the past but for some reason this
table is giving me trouble. Any suggestions?
Aelfgifu

Something like this happened awhile ago. Somehow the table had been placed
inside a text box. It absolutely drove me crazy until I found it. I have no
idea where the text box came from ... I never touch the horrible little
monsters. But to shorten the story: got rid of the text box and the table
worked perfectly.

Default font - possible bulletproof fix in Word 2003 [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 January 14th 05 09:14 PM
Repeat Table Header does not work Timboo Microsoft Word Help 3 January 14th 05 05:12 PM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
Word 2003 Table AutoFormat vs Macro vs VBA Kind writer/user/programmer Tables 1 October 28th 04 03:14 PM