Joćo Correia

Default Before and after in tables

Hi, I'd like to know how can I create a before and after=20
space in a table. When I select the table and change the=20
paragraph in the "table properties" the before and after=20
happens in each row, and I want it to happen between the=20
table and the text before and after.
Thanks,=20
Jo=E3o

Klaus Linke

"Joćo Correia" wrote:
Hi, I'd like to know how can I create a before and after
space in a table. [...]

"Jezebel" wrote:
Adjust the After and Before properties of the preceding and
following paragraphs.

.... but I'd still write http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp
about it:
The space before/after a table should properly be a table property.

Applying manual paragraph formatting (or inserting empty paragraphs) all
over the place is only an ugly work-around.

Regards,
Klaus