ballister

Default How do you format the appearance of numbers in a table?

I am an old work perfect user and am new to Word. However, help does not
seem to be able to tell me if there is a formatting option for numeric values
in a table. (as there is in excel!) does this option exist for word?
Graham Mayor

No - other than by field switches
however, you may find it simpler to insert a link to the table in Excel
(edit paste special html format as a link)