AdminAnne

Default how do I insert a table on a label

We have a table which used for people to tick box when read and pass on. Or
as a distribution list for documents. You can insert a table in a label
inWord Perfect. You can also etnter symbols in WP. Cant seem to do this in
Word.

Labels in Word are already a table. If you are using Word 2000 or above, you
can nest tables, so you should be able to insert a table on a label, or
there may be a different way to approach the layout.

I'm not sure why you think you can't insert symbols in Word. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/InsertSpecChars.htm for description of
some shortcuts specific to Word along with methods that will work
Windows-wide, including in the Labels dialog (but if you create a sheet of
labels using the New Document button, you can use any Word method).