Alex L

Default Corruption of tables on opening MS Word 2000 documents

When I open MS Word documents with which I've not had problems, I get a
message telling me the tables are corrupted. Other times it happens in the
middle of working on a document. When I try to work in the document (eg to
replace the tables), Word crashes. Why does this happen, how can I avoid it,
and how do I restore the document?
Dian D. Chapman, MVP

Okay, this is strange. I've never seen this problem and I've used a
lot of tables in Word, in many ways, for many years. Yes this is the
second post in a few posts in this group.

Can you tell me a little more about what you are doing with the
document? If it's not confidential...could you pass me a copy of the
file? If so, feel free to email it to me at dianATmousetrax.com
(change AT to @).

Any further details you can provide will help to try to drill down the
problem.

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine