Martin

Default add a "How to create a table header" article to word-assistance

I am trying to have the header of a table be different from the rest of the
table. Yet, the autoformat function does not contain a suitable template for
this. Thus I tried searching in assistance on how to accomplish this.

Seached for: table header word 2003

Got more than 100 results, most of them about PAGE headers and footers.
Nothing on how to deal with headers in a table.

So I like to have an article added for this.

Are you using table styles? The Modify Style dialog for table styles allows
you to apply formatting to (among other selections) "header row." Isn't this
what you're looking for? To easily access this dialog, select a style in the
Table AutoFormat dialog and click on Modify (not available for Table
Normal).