Josie

Default row breaking across pages

I cannot get a row to break across a page. I've gone into the option in
Table / Cell Height & Width, and ticked it, but nothing happens. There is
more information than will fit on a single page, and so some text is just
invisible 'between pages'.

I've inherited the document from someone else so I don't know what weird
formatting they might have done.

In that case table wrapping could not be an issue, so we'll have to look
elsewhere.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Make sure the table is not wrapped. On the Table tab of Table

Properties,
make sure wrapping is set to None.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.