Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Craig Craig is offline

Default ASK FIELD on a normal word document

I am tryng to set up a template word document, i.e. letter. where when i
open the file or come to edit the document it asks me a question (prompts)
such as "period date?" I then answer the prompt and it subsequently fill'ins
in all the relevant places on the document.

I have entered several ask fields within my document but i don't know how to
get it to prompt me when i open the file so that i am only prompted once and
it fills in multiple places.

(NB please not this is not a mail merge document as far as i am aware)

I would really appreciate the help thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Do it properly.

See the article "How to create a Userform" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms/CreateAUserForm.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.