Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Becky Becky is offline

Default Mail Merge Parameter Double Prompt

Please let me know if this is not the appropriate place to ask this - for
some reason it disappeared yesterday and I am not sure why...

I am using Office 2003. I have a Parameter Query setup in Access and a Mail
Merge Template in Word. I have gone to Tools Options and chosen the
appropriate database format as mentioned in previous posts.

My problem is that when I open a new document based on the Mail Merge
template, I get the same prompt twice.

Any advice on how to get rid of this second prompt would be greatly
appreciated.