Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
MaxArk[_3_] MaxArk[_3_] is offline

Default Excel Source Data is not first row

I am accessing an Excel worksheet as the source for a mail merge
document. However, the database starts at row 25. Rows preceeding the
data are static.

How do I define the database starting at row 25? Using the wizard
allows me to choose a table but includes the values of the static rows,
making recipient queries difficult if not impossible. (improper field
names)

Jenn

--
MaxArk

Random Data Missing from Excel Data Source Amy Mailmerge 1 December 13th 07 10:31 PM
data source excel DCView Mailmerge 1 October 8th 07 11:14 AM
Excel as data source? User Microsoft Word Help 1 April 11th 06 03:13 PM
Using Excel as data source CWH Mailmerge 6 August 11th 05 06:11 AM
Using excel as a data source, but only getting 63 fields Andrew Mailmerge 2 January 10th 05 03:02 AM