Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
SG SG is offline

Default Delete a column with a checkbox

I have a table that has 3 columns - sometimes I need the last column and
sometimes I don't. Is it possible to put a formfield checkbox at the top of
the column so that if it is not checked, the column will be deleted?

Likewise, some of the rows may be needed, some may not. Can I also put a
checkbox in front of each row to control which can be deleted and which
cannot?