Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
artvic46 artvic46 is offline

Default converting professional write document to word document

I have Professional Write files I can not access. I get a message that says "
PROBLEM file to large to extract" I thought if I could import these files and
convert them to Word - this would solve the non-accessibility of these files.
But I can't seem to do this right.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What are you using to attempt to convert the files to Word format?
If you want to send me a sample I could see what may be possible - use the
link on the home page of my web site.