Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
paul paul is offline

Default DocVariable

Hello
I inherited a Word 2007 template with several existing DocVariable fields
defined in it. They are used in conjunction with a VB 6.0/Access application.
My question is how do I identify the existing docVariable fields that have
already been defined in the template?

I may need to add a field to this template, but don't really know what is
already in it.

Paul
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

If you press Alt+F9 to toggle on the display of the field codes in the
document, the DocVariable fields will appear as { DOCVARIABLE variablename }

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.