Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jacqueline[_2_] Jacqueline[_2_] is offline

Default Recipients Repeating on Lable Merge

How do I change my lables so that none of my recipients repeat on the lables?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

It sounds as if you have not "propagated the labels".

Typically, you set up the first label the way you want it (inserting the
appropriate fields etc.) then use the "Propagate Fields" button. Word
then makes takes what you set up, and copies it to every other label.
But it also puts a Next record field (a { NEXT } field) at the very
beginning of every label except the first, and that's probably what is
missing in your case.

Propagate fields can cause problems on some systems (Tablet PCs and
Vista PCs with tablet functionality, and possibly Windows 7 PCs with
tablet functionality), in which case you can use the macros at

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0005.htm

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

How do I change my lables so that none of my recipients repeat on the lables?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See how what you are doing differs from
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or