Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Water Worker Water Worker is offline

Default Captions confused

I believe by caption file is corrupted. When I 'insert caption', in the
caption dialog box, in the label list box there are four listings, 'equation,
figure, table, and table'. One of the selections creates a caption the
normal way, but the caption does not appear in the table of tables. The
other 'table' selection creates a caption that will not allow me to place the
cursor in front of the number in the 'caption' box. So it creates a caption
1-1, for example. Now that caption shows up in the table of tables, but it
is missing the prefix unlike other entries that look OK.

confused footers! No Name New Users 4 June 11th 09 11:10 PM
I'm so confused mkcorter Microsoft Word Help 7 August 18th 08 11:26 PM
confused Megglesface Microsoft Word Help 1 May 14th 08 12:24 PM
Table captions converted to figure captions, & vice versa bufossil Microsoft Word Help 12 May 18th 07 08:10 AM
Confused mikeange Microsoft Word Help 1 July 4th 06 04:44 PM