Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Redhead Redhead is offline

Default How do I restore missing e-mail addresses/disappeared from Outlook

I opened, and forwarded an e-mail I received from one of my good friends. I
believe I sent it to about 8 of my friends. After hitting enter I checked
"sent e-mails" to make sure it had gone and it was. Shortly after all this I
tried to send something else using the system of entering the first letter of
the person's e-mail address so Outlook would display the entire e-mail
address. I found that the person's address would not display. I tried the
same thing with several more of my "regulars" and found that all of the
addresses had disappeared from my Outlook address book. Is there a way to
restore these deleted names back to my Outllook address book and I wonder if
anyone has an idea what might have caused this in the first place.

Thanks to anyone who can help me with this!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

As your problem is with Outlook, rather that with the use of mailmerge and
fields in Word, I would suggest that you post to an Outlook Newsgroup.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP