Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
submaker submaker is offline

Default How do I get plain labels 8160 templete

How do I get plain labels 8160 templete
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Select the Labels tab of the Envelopes and Labels dialog then click on the
Options button, then in the Label Options dialog, select "Avery US Letter
from the Label vendors drop down and then scroll down through the list of
Product numbers until you come to it - about 3/4 of the way down the list.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP