Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CoolCass CoolCass is offline

Default Why are colored fonts muted when using word resume templates?

I'm typing a new resume using MicroSoft's templates, and I'd like to
highlight a couple of headings using colored fonts, but they are all muted
when I go to print them. Is this something built into the templates, or can
it be changed to show the true colors?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello CC

CoolCass wrote:
I'm typing a new resume using MicroSoft's templates, and I'd like to
highlight a couple of headings using colored fonts, but they are all muted
when I go to print them. Is this something built into the templates, or can
it be changed to show the true colors?

if you give us the exact URL from where you downloaded the template, one
could take a look.

I pretty much doubt it's something built into the templates (even though
it might save many an applicant from an unfavorable choice of colors
:-)). I'd much rather look into the printer settings.

0.2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Jun 8, 5:08*pm, "Robert M. Franz (RMF)"
wrote:
Hello CC

CoolCass wrote:
I'm typing a new resume using MicroSoft's templates, and I'd like to
highlight a couple of headings using colored fonts, but they are all muted
when I go to print them. *Is this something built into the templates, or can
it be changed to show the true colors?

if you give us the exact URL from where you downloaded the template, one
could take a look.

I pretty much doubt it's something built into the templates (even though
it might save many an applicant from an unfavorable choice of colors
:-)). I'd much rather look into the printer settings.

Or the printer's color ink cartridge(s)?

Can I use resume templates without downloading Rhonda Microsoft Word Help 4 June 5th 07 02:41 PM
resume templates Stacey Microsoft Word Help 2 March 3rd 05 03:41 AM
resume templates sf1962 Page Layout 1 February 25th 05 01:30 AM
resume templates stephf54 Page Layout 0 February 24th 05 11:31 PM
resume templates mrgee Microsoft Word Help 1 January 8th 05 11:09 PM