Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brad Brad is offline

Default disappearing toolbar

Why does my Reviewing toolbar disappear sometimes when I open a new document?
It doesn't happen all the time, but it's frequent enough to be really
annoying. I have added a few macros to the end of the toolbar, but that
shouldn't have anything to do with it. I'm running Word 2003 SP3 on XP Pro
edition.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Is it _sometimes_ there when you open a new document?

Do you ever invoke non-normal templates when you open new document?
Your toolbar settings live in your template.

On Jul 24, 1:50 pm, Brad wrote:
Why does my Reviewing toolbar disappear sometimes when I open a new document?
It doesn't happen all the time, but it's frequent enough to be really
annoying. I have added a few macros to the end of the toolbar, but that
shouldn't have anything to do with it. I'm running Word 2003 SP3 on XP Pro
edition.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brad Brad is offline

Sorry, I shouldn't have said "new" document. I mean when I open a file that
has already been created, as opposed to creating a new document from scratch.