Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] david@bitsolve.com is offline

Default How do I disabe/change the word wrap in Microsoft Word

I want to turn off word wrap, and instead just wrap at the last
available character without hypenation mark.
(like the old text editors did)

I'm writing some technical notes that include directories with spaces
in the names and word is insisting on wrapping at the space..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

I do not think that there is any way to turn it off. However, you can use a
non-breaking space (Ctrl+Shift+Spacebar) to keep the words that it separates
all together on one line

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.