Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Matt Matt is offline

Default Change caption colour to black when 'Black and white' default sche

Change caption colour to black when 'Black and white' default scheme selected.

Currently it stays as blue.

Pretty annoying!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz [RMF] Robert M. Franz [RMF] is offline

Hello Matt

Matt wrote:
Change caption colour to black when 'Black and white' default scheme selected.

Currently it stays as blue.

I don't seem to have this color scheme on my machine here (Word 2007, I
presume).

Anway: does this happen to you in a new document? If I create a new
caption in a new document based on my Word 2007 normal.dotm template,
the caption changes color when applying a new Design or Color Scheme.

If that doesn't work on your installation, something's wrong.

If it does, then the document/template you are using to change the color
does not really make use of Theme colors (it's not "2007 Theme ready").

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |