noob

Default how do i split 1500 pages doc file with cross-links ?

Hallo,
I have 1500 pages doc file with many index'es, and cross-links inside file.
Unforunatly slower PC's can't opent it (or work propertly with this file),
it's to large (about 100 Mb).
I tryed to convert this file to pdf with cross-link, but many programs just
can't conwert it right.
Please help me to find solution to split this file to fiew litlle one,
without lossing links between splited files.
Bart - Poland

Word Heretic

G'day "noob" ,

One way to drastically reduce the footprint required is to make a copy
of the file and then flatten it. The links will no longer be dynamic
and hyperlinked though. You flatten a file with ctrl+a (select all)
ctrl+shift+f9 (unlink field).

This may not be suitable for your needs.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

noob reckoned: