Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Florence Love Florence Love is offline

Default Multi-Pages Mirror Margins - Add "This Page Intentially Left Blank"

Our Company is wanted to add "This Page Intentially Left Blank" to all the blank pages that are created when we use the Mirror Margin function on Multi-pages. Is there an easy way to do this??

Thanks,
Florence

ASP.NET Cookies FAQ
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...okies-faq.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

But if you do that, the page will not longer be blank.

Better to use an Advance field such as:

{ ADVANCE \y 700 } End of Text

at the end of your text where the { } are field delimiters inserted by using
Ctrl+F9. Use Alt+F9 to toggle off the display the field. You may need to
adjust the 700 to suit your page size/top/bottom margins

That will then put End of Text at the bottom of the last page containing
text.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP